Saturday, December 26, 2009

One of my Girlfriends is allergic to Latex. What kind of condoms should I use on her?

;))One of my Girlfriends is allergic to Latex. What kind of condoms should I use on her?
One of your girlfriends?? Nice...





Anyways...they do make condoms out of sheep/ lamb skin, but, because skin is porous, you'll want to layer (I assume you don't want to be ';trapped'; into an 18 year plan)...so you would wear a latex one then put the natural skin one over it.One of my Girlfriends is allergic to Latex. What kind of condoms should I use on her?
ONE of them? How about the rest of them? LOL


Keep it in your pants, little boy!!
good question, i dont know for shure but i can help. Trojan are all latex so definately not them. i reall cant think of any other makers of condams...
Saran wrap is the only option.
One of your girlfriends, thank god for condoms. Try latex free just a suggestion.
Steel wool
Wait lol one of your girlfriends lol PLAYER!!! Just don't have sex. Or look up online if they have condoms that are made of different material.
hah player player
First of all, ONE OF THEM???? And second of all, use non-latex.
ONE of your girlfriends?? playa playa

No comments:

Post a Comment