Saturday, December 26, 2009

Braces... can you dye the latex elastics? :)?

Hey everyone. I was wondering, can you dye latex? On my braces (I'm getting in 2 weeks) I will have plain old white latex elastics to pull my teeth down. Well, I don't like plain old colors. Is it possible to dye the bands with food coloring or something? It's a wierd question I know... Thanks!


Braces... can you dye the latex elastics? :)?
I have braces myself, and generally they have different shades they offer, I have red on the top jaw and blue on the lower for the elastics. Just ask I am sure they have more then just white.Braces... can you dye the latex elastics? :)?
you could try, but im pretty sure that the colour wouldnt turn out the way you wanted it to and it just might stain your teeth, next time you go to ur otrthodontist ask if they have any other colours, im pretty sure they will have others. hope this helps ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment