Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm allergic to latex. Could I still get a tattoo?

My studio has been 100% latex-free for nearly three years. We use nitrile gloves for tattooing and vinyl for clean up. Check with the artist to see if they have nitrile gloves available - most times they are blue but they are now available in even pink!I'm allergic to latex. Could I still get a tattoo?
Yes, you should be fine. I'm allergic to latex too, but it didn't seem to affect getting a tattoo.I'm allergic to latex. Could I still get a tattoo?
yes
yes you can you just have to let the tattoo artist now that you have that allergy because usually they have two types of gloves one type has latex and the other doesn't.
I would think if you let the tattoo artiest know of your allergy, he could wear a surgical glove other than latex.
yes, they have non-latex gloves .
I am allergic to latex also. You should ask your doctor if it is okay they may want to give you medications just in case to prevent a reaction. You also should ask the Tatoo Artist place if they know if they use latex products. As you probably know latex is in many medical products and household products.
of course you could, just let the tattoo guy know before
I am not sure, you should consider visiting an allergist (but prior to this, ask the tattoo salon on the type of ink they use ...)
you absolutely can! you will just need to let your artist know ahead of time so he can get latex free gloves if he doesn't already tattoo with them.
lol....yeah.....they might not want to use latex gloves but other than that it would be fine
My hubby is a tattoo artist most artists use latex free gloves but let them know anyway just in case
yeah, the artist should have different material gloves to use.
Yes you can. Just make sure to tell the tattooist that you are allergic to latex and he/she will use a latex free gloves. No biggie.


Hope this helps and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment