Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am allergic to latex. is silicone safe?

i have an extreme contact allergy with latex. i am wondering if silicone is safe?I am allergic to latex. is silicone safe?
Yes it is.


Nitrile and vinyl are also viable alternatives depending on the application.I am allergic to latex. is silicone safe?
Silicone is safe. My daughter is allergic, but the silicone is safe for her.
It can be but take it from me, I used to have a lover who was allergic to latex as well. We learned that Durex non-latex condoms work just fine!





...of course, I'm presuming we're talking about condoms, so pardon me if I'm being presumptuous. If it's something else we're talking about here, then silicone cleans and sterilizes a lot better than latex does too.
i dont see why not i am allergic to latex to and silicon dont effect me ask the doctor to give you a list of suff that have latex in them
Silicone is a safe alternative for people with latex allergies.
it should be, but u can check w/ ur doctor to be sure
i'm allergic and no problems for me with silicon. it's nice to meet people who are allergic to latex too huh

No comments:

Post a Comment