Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you prefer latex, rubber, leather, vinyl, spandex or some other material for your catsuits?

We prefer latex/rubber and the next choice would be pvc/vinyl.


They are the best article of clothing out there!!! Anybody who hasn't tried on a latex catsuit has absolutely no idea what they are missing. Your partner will go wild and not be able to keep there hands off you.Do you prefer latex, rubber, leather, vinyl, spandex or some other material for your catsuits?
Apparently, you prefer PVC. However, most people dont have cat suits.........Do you prefer latex, rubber, leather, vinyl, spandex or some other material for your catsuits?
Blotting paper...but i might be a bit weird...





Seriously though.....I might be a bit weird...
I crave authenticity - I skin a cat...
i make my own with a binbag and cellotape
My cat does not wear a suit luv.....
My husband goes f@cking crazy for me in a leather catsuit....The dirty bugger.
Rubber, but don't tell anyone!
Latex...there is no substitute!!!


http://cgi.ebay.com/Tailored-Latex-Rubbe鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment