Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Latex thigh high or leather knee high?

boots? I am asking for a ';friend'; her name might be ';gotti';


Oh and yes, this is for the extreme undergroud nightclub.Latex thigh high or leather knee high?
thigh-highs are sexier than knee highs so go for the latex sister


have some fun for meLatex thigh high or leather knee high?
Go for the latex. I don't know why, but the shiner, the better. Holds my attention longer.
Leather knee high boots...
Nah, shiny latex Nikes. I go for comfort, and so do pregnant ladies!.... =D
i would think a question like this would have got a ton of dirty answers. i do love thigh highs though so theres your answer from this pervert.
How 'bout one for each leg?? Wouldn't that be extreme enough?.
Ohhh...Definitely the latex and it better be super shiny. What else should I wear? Will they let me in even though I am pregnant? Send me the address soon. I want to go tonight =%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment