Monday, December 21, 2009

I am allergic to Latex. Can I get a tattoo? or is there latex in the ink?

Like they say, non-latex ink but latex gloves. Having the tat man use vinyl gloves actually puts yourself at a pretty bad risk for glove wear-through(G = # e^ x 6 x tension). Keep in mind that the risk of being infected by Hepatitis C is nine times higher in people who have been tattooed; but wait, they use sterile needles? Right? Sure, but it only helps if they use a sterile ink vial. (The vial will serve as a disease reservoir for every single dip into it.) Hope this helps a little.I am allergic to Latex. Can I get a tattoo? or is there latex in the ink?
Yes, definitely cannot have a tattoo. Latex, red ink, future regrets - wouldn't risk it. Nope, no way - give it up. Just walking through the parlour door will set off major allergic reactions. Hives just thinking about it. SAVE YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(SBAT Member -Sexy Babes Against Tattoos whose main goal is the preservation of latex allergic hunks- get a Bow Flex instead(%26lt;;I am allergic to Latex. Can I get a tattoo? or is there latex in the ink?
There is not latex in the ink, but before artist starts you need to let him/her know that you have an allergy to latex. As a buisness in that field by law they have to have a latez alternative on hand for that type of situation. So in result you are good to go!
Since latex is a plastic I don't think that it is in tattoo ink. But I would ask them just to make sure.





I have had many tattoo's and my skin is very allergic and nothing bad ever happened to me.. but hey that's just me.





Alex
i'm not sure, but i do know that some people are actually allergic to the tattoo ink, particularly the red ink. so check into that, too.
there is no latex in the ink. the gloves however at almost all shops are. you will probably have to find an artist that uses nitrile or vinyl otherwise you can buy a box at walmart and take them with you to your appoinment. just warn the artist, if he/she is not familiar with non-latex gloves, that they are very easy to rip or puncture. so take extra care. latex infections are bad.
I'm allergic to latex and adhesives also and I have a tattoo. The only thing I can think of is the technician/artist will probably be using latex gloves. Good luck....
yes there can be ask the company, and you need to see your doc.
Ask the tatto person if there is any in the ink. Better yet, look it up online!

No comments:

Post a Comment