Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you like the feeling of latex gloves on your gentials?

have you ever tried itDo you like the feeling of latex gloves on your gentials?
Nope. I'd prefer regular condomsDo you like the feeling of latex gloves on your gentials?
What kind of question is this? Very strange indeed, actually quite odd. Some things are just meant to keep to ones self.......





Point to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
I wonder if you would like the feeling of a fist smashing your mouth
you mean like a condom? wait what? nvm...
it would probably remind of a visit to the gyno
Yeah... what richgirl said. Are you going to warm the speculum first?
Yep. I use them instead of condoms.
LMFAO!%26gt;%26gt; i almost pissed myself reading this... you must be some kind of wierdo with daily access to latex gloves.. do u take a pair with you to the restroom and start juggling yourself.? indeed it is a free country man, handle ur bizz...
No, but I would imagine that it would feel really rough and dry.
No I like the feel of my girls lips there!
not especially





yeah
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment