Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Men: Have you used non-latex condoms? Were they good? Help!?

I'd like your opinions on this subject:





I think I'm allergic to latex condoms. I'm on antibiotics right now and I need to use an alternative form of birth control. I'm thinking about picking up some non latex condoms at the store.





Do they feel the same?


Are they as durable?


Can you use them with any type of lube?


They do protect against pregnancy right? Lol.





Thanks!!!Men: Have you used non-latex condoms? Were they good? Help!?
i had an ex girlfriend who was allergic to latex and so we were unable to use condoms. She was on other forms of contraception too but we used them once or twice. They work just the same, we found, but the key is to be careful putting them on. Thats when i think most damage can be done and they loose resistance (just like any other condom i guess)





just be careful and check with your doctor that you can use them. The girl im refering to was eventually able to wear latex condoms so you may too in the future.Men: Have you used non-latex condoms? Were they good? Help!?
Well, I have never used them, but I do know that they have to go through the same rigorous standards as normal condoms, so they are durable. They will be ok with any sort of water based lube (KY etc) and they do protect against pregnancy by providing a barrier between the sperm and the vagina, thereby preventing pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment