Monday, December 21, 2009

My girlfreind needs latex free condems i look on da trojan website and all they condems got latex so who dont?

Go to the drug store and ask the pharmacist, they have condoms that are not made of latex.My girlfreind needs latex free condems i look on da trojan website and all they condems got latex so who dont?
If you go to any drug store or grocery store they have an array of condoms. Those with latex and without. They are clearly marked on the outer packaging so you can pick the right one out. I'm guessing your girlfriend is allergic to latex. I am too and believe me it is worth getting latex free over her having a major allergic reaction.My girlfreind needs latex free condems i look on da trojan website and all they condems got latex so who dont?
Use something other than lambskin to prevent infections. If you want to try some without latex, go to your local health department as request some samples from them. They are usually free.
I believe there are lambskin condoms, there are more expensive but are latex free.
too bad your girlfriend is with a loser that can't use proper english and cannot read labels on condoms at a store.
Durex's Avanti line is latex free, and so is Trojan's Supra line. They are made of Polyurethane and do not bother people with latex allergies.





If you google ';latex free condoms'; you'll come up with several websites that sell them on the internet.





I would shy away from the lambskin ones, the polyurethane condoms are a more effective barrier.





Good luck to you!
I would go with the trojan supra line.


Please for heavens sake, try to us real english.

No comments:

Post a Comment