Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Latex allergy from condoms?

I think I'm allergic to latex. It's been about 10 days since I had sex (with a condom of course), but I'm still itching really bad. I started getting symptoms right after I had sex. I thought maybe I got a yeast infection from the condom, since I have before, and I bought over the counter yeast meds without any luck. It's been about 7 days since I took the yeast medication. How do I get rid of the itching? How long will it last?Latex allergy from condoms?
to get rid of the itch.. go to a pharmacy and speak to the chemist.. Then make an appointment for the family planning clinic/sexual health clinic to make sure it is an allergy... They can advise thereafter about latex free condomsLatex allergy from condoms?
ew yeast.


save it for the bread.
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment