Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where can my misses get a fetish cat suit from, pvc or latex?

ebay, fetish factory, eros boutique, skin two, demask and more..Where can my misses get a fetish cat suit from, pvc or latex?
oxford street near totenham court road,you got harmony and ann summers there,but there are plenty others around,and the net also.......miewWhere can my misses get a fetish cat suit from, pvc or latex?
try 'lovehoney.com', or 'pabo' website.
I will tell you if you promise to let me see her in it.
anne summers.
Ebay usually has stuff like that.
Creative Love or something like that, saw an adult shop on the way home from my 1st day at a new job, lol!
You will also need a bath full of custard.
i saw some on ebay a while back
don't know, but can you send me some pics of her in them
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment