Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Am I allergic to latex?

I had a bandage on for about 3 days and when i took it off the skin where it used to be was discolored and really flaky. It's been a few days and it went away but i'm wondering what happened and can i use a bandaid again?Am I allergic to latex?
Hives, skin inflammation and itching are all symptoms of having an allergy to latex, so what you experienced could have been an allergy.





You should mention this incident to your doctor the next time you go. If you use a band-aid again, pay attention to how your skin reacts and if it becomes flaky or you experience any more strange symptoms, definitely consult a doctor before further exposing yourself to latex.





Check out more info. about latex allergies at my website, AOL Health:





http://www.aolhealth.com/conditions/alle鈥?/a>Am I allergic to latex?
Not an allergic reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment