Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm thinking about hosting a dinner party for my latex lovers..should i seat them in order of?

Hotness, expense, or comfort value.





I have a big fat one for my obese fetish..should she be seated at the head of the table?





Poll: Buns or jugsI'm thinking about hosting a dinner party for my latex lovers..should i seat them in order of?
Lol, do they all get different colour latex too?


Wheres Vivi, she hasnt been deleted already has she? lol


I missed her too.


xxxI'm thinking about hosting a dinner party for my latex lovers..should i seat them in order of?
buns
I would seat them in order of importance, just like dignitaries. The big girl should only be seated at the head of the table, if that's what she's good at. BUNS
no brainer. expense. I'm not here for comfort.
I'm sorry, but if WE aren't invited to your dinner party, why on earth would we care how you seat them! Maybe ';I'; want to sit at the head of the table!
do i really have to sit at the head of the table? i hate u. can we have chicken, i love chicken. mmmm. chicken.....
sure
Buns and Jugs.....


Seat in order of preference...


Peace.
So you like the Zentai? You are freaky! Jugs

No comments:

Post a Comment