Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Latex mold for Christmas trees.?

I am looking for a latex mold to make large (at least 23 or 25 inch';


high) cement Christmas trees. These are molds for ceramic or cement. Thanks.Latex mold for Christmas trees.?
Gee, I'm not an expert but since you haven't gotten any responses I can give you a few places to start for getting information.





Check these pages:





http://glassattic.com/polymer/molds.htm


(... click on OTHER MATERIALS FOR MOLDING...)





http://glassattic.com/polymer/texturing.鈥?/a>


(... click on OTHER MATERIALS for SHEETS, ETC...)








Hmmm... just re-read your post. Most of the things on those pages I gave will be for making your own molds for casting various materials (even cement, hypertufa, etc.). If you're looking for premade molds, some of those links may help or not.)











HTH,





Diane B.Latex mold for Christmas trees.?
I'm not sure there is such a thing. There are latex molds for making plaster of Paris trees, but I have never seen molds for the trees made out of cement. A cement mold would have to be quite ridged, to support the weight of the cement. My best advice to you would do a web search for cement molds and see if any small decorative molds are available anywhere. I am, as your other answerer, talking about something I'm not familiar with. I'm just trying to help with a suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment