Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a rubber/latex clothing fetish.... Is that weird?

NO, a Latex/Rubber fetish is NOT weird!





I love my LATEX CLOTHING!!!I have a rubber/latex clothing fetish.... Is that weird?
Not weird, just not completely main stream. Almost everyone has a fetish of some sort they just havent discovered it yet. it took me 22 years to figure out mine. Enjoy it, and dont feel ashamedI have a rubber/latex clothing fetish.... Is that weird?
More common than you may think.





The link below is to a community with many other individuals who share the rubber/latex clothing fetish.



Not weird at all. You just have to consider yourself lucky to enjoy this wonderful material! Get yourself a latex catsuit, it is the best article of clothing going.





ENJOY!
yea weird........do do doo doodododododododdod



I don't think it's weird. A lot of people have a lace or silky lingerie fetish. Same thing to me.
A fetish is supposed to be weird.
No.. I Love latex/rubber myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment