Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are you allergic to Latex?

I am... *sniffle* It's a b!tch to get condoms...Are you allergic to Latex?
Try natural lamb condoms... No allergies, although it does come disturbingly close to bestiality.Are you allergic to Latex?
That's why I always go anal haha jk
sorry to hear that, but they do make some that are not latex, they just do not protect you as much from STDs


MO
Yes a little bit it makes me itch
thanks god I'm not.
Only condoms! lol I know.. It does suck.
Yes. It makes sex with a condom suck. Afterwards you are all itchy and sore. I hate wearing them.
Yes.Buy lambskin condoms.They cost more,but it's better than the alternatives.
not me
No, and it's a good thing...


I'm a nurse, so that would be such a pain in the @ss!


Although they are trying to get away from using latex so much in hospitals these days.... we just switched to latex free gloves all over the building.
No, but it's a good excuse whenever the doctor tells me to bend over or cough.
i wouldn`t know lol
nope i am not
Nope, Trojan an I are good friends.
heaven forbid!!
no...
no
actually, yes i am. It does suck.
No thank God, I might have all kinds of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment