Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does My Subaru's Airbags Contain LATEX....?

My family members and I have major latex allergies. Do we have to worry about latex in our airbags?Does My Subaru's Airbags Contain LATEX....?
I would think not.





Latex has a tendency to ';dry rot'; over the years and since they have to guarantee the airbags for the life of the car, I do not think they would use something that is know to rot out.Does My Subaru's Airbags Contain LATEX....?
never thought of that i better call my dealer and talk to them but i think they are mostly talc and cloth
remember that airbags have caustic chemicals in them by design, some normal people are blinded by airbags.


I would suggest getting front airbags removed as long as you wear your seat belts.





and,


close your eyes when it is to late to do anything more before you hit something.





also carry water in a very strong container that you keep in the trunk so that you can wash out your eyes after the airbags go off so that you do not have to live with no vision.





front airbags are really bad things in my opinion.


but I really like side air bags





if your airbags are set off, the least of your worries will be latex.


everyone has problems with chemicals that dissolve your skin





remember subaru airbags are the safe design, they kill very few people.

No comments:

Post a Comment