Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm about to go out for happy hour: Should I wear the latex bondage gear or the pink spandex & leg warmers?

I'm so confusedI'm about to go out for happy hour: Should I wear the latex bondage gear or the pink spandex %26amp; leg warmers?
I predict you will take Cel's advice.


Then you will come back, five hours later, drunk.


You will strip naked and sit in front of your computer.


I see...I see you asking questions, like what could go wrong? and, first time you had sex...and the word ';Nudity';, but I can't make that question out exactly. Then, after asking 3 questions, you will pass out like a baby, and slobber all over your keyboard, which will not work till it dries later on in the day.





If I'm right, you have to take me with you next time you go out.


And lend my your pink spandex %26amp; leg warmers.I'm about to go out for happy hour: Should I wear the latex bondage gear or the pink spandex %26amp; leg warmers?
Couldn't resist, lol! xx Report Abuse

always always always go with pink spandex...
Dear god...you are GCG's alter ego, aren't you?
I'd go with the second choice, but carry a back pack along with cuffs, rope, a ball gag, some lube, maybe a hand gun or knife?








Dallas
Latex bondage gear with leg warmers and a Richard Nixon mask.
I think the weather is better for the pink spandex and leg warmers.
Go for the latex it would be what I would choose for myself.
try both, youll hot..
Latex bondage gear............. don't forget the cuffs this time
Pink Spandex with a blindfold and black gloves that go up to your elbows...

No comments:

Post a Comment